'Nog Off Community Entries
It's almost time for the 5th Annual 'Nog Off! Even more exciting - we're accepting community recipes. The 'Nog Off has become a holiday tradition in Colorado as six chefs compete mug-to-mug to win the favorite eggnog of the season. (Elf caps off to the Flavor of India as last year's champion.) Under pressure from all of the regulars who claim to have an even BETTER 'nog recipe, we've added a spot for a community entry.
If you want a chance to compete, start prepping your whisks! We're taking community submissions November 9th from 4 - 9 pm and November 10th from 4 - 6:30pm.
Here are the guidelines to submit:
- Must have at least 10 full size servings.
- Use ONLY Dry Land Distillers alcohol. (For legal purposes we are only allowed to serve Dry Land spirits in the tasting room.) No other alcohols are allowed.
- If using dairy, we highly recommend Longmont Dairy.
- Please pasteurize your eggs - click HERE for instructions on how to do so.
- All entries must include a written recipe that is attached to the entry and/or emailed to email@example.com.
- Have fun!!!
We can't wait to try all of these fun creations! The final winning community recipe will be selected by our Distilling Dames members the evening of Nov. 10th.
Good luck, and start your whisking!
Savor every moment