We created this cocktail to showcase our community collaborative pommeau with St. Vrain Cidery. A touch of acid, sweetness and bubbles compliment the complexity and richness of our dry take on a classic pommeau. This refreshing, easy-drinking cocktail is perfect for harvest season.
- 2 oz Dry Land Distillers and St. Vrain Cidery Pommeau
- 1 oz Silver Cane Rum
- 1/2 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 oz Simple Syrup
- Ginger Beer (We use Q's or Kure's)
Garnish: Dried Apple Slice Float
- Combine ingredients into cocktail mixing glass.
- Stir over ice for ~15 seconds.
- Double strain into coupe glass.
- Top with ginger beer (about 1/2-2 oz).
- Garnish with apple slice float.